I'm nothing special, but that's okay, it's fun to pretend otherwise! I feel at home in theatre mezzanines and bunk beds. I make messes and clean them up and I like my cats a lot. There's not much I don't like. I scream because I'm excited and write poetry because I'm scared.
This is the best snapchat I’ve ever received, wow.
The Holy Trinity
Inspired by [x]
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- With! Even when I lived alone I slept in a bra, open flannel and boxers. I just don’t like the idea of being caught off guard.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- A few, both songs and girls. One poem comes to mind, but it’s personal. A good personal.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- Marshmallows. The thought of them make me gag on my tongue and if people get them near me or leave them in my house I literally dry heave or get a sour stomach. I’m horrified of being in elevators and won’t take an elevator if I’m alone. My other phobias are normal. Spiders. Boats. But the boats is getting better.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
-I have my alter which I suppose is a collection. A collection of playbills of shows that I’ve seen, worked on, or been in. Batman merch. Old school Harry potter merch. Plays.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
-Yes and Yes. I have had personal ghost experiences and it’d be egotistical to not believe in life beyond us.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
-Is there anybody that doesn’t?
77) How can I win your heart?
-Go with the flow. Loyalty. Laughter at the ridiculous. Openness. Nerdiness. Long talks and longer hugs. Mis-matched socks and infectious feminism. Don’t worry. I know who I fall in love with, and it’s individualistic. Or you could just be Darren Criss.
Monroe and Presley.
This is the most perfect picture I have ever seen ok.
And notice how he doesn’t have a six pack and she isn’t bone thin. Beautiful.
are you seriously going to turn this into a body shaming post fuck you
I WOULD FUCK ELVIS PRESLEY AGAINST A WALL.
"i’m not a feminist i just support equality" is 99% of the time code for "i support everyone shutting the fuck up about oppressive systems for the illusion of peace so i don’t have to feel guilty about my benefit from them and my reluctance to effect changes that begin with me"