- Get a new awesome apartment!
- CHASING MERCURY MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Move to the city!
- Be happy!
19: Things About Nature
- Rainstorms are the most calming thing to me. I have music playing literally 24/7. While I sleep. While I cook. While I read/draw/clean/anything. The only time I turn off my constant soundtrack is during a thunderstorm.
- Another thing about the rain I discovered: The only stones I currently have to do energy with have been severely marred with super negative energy. I put it outside during the rainstorm yesterday, said a few things to them, and they feel much better now. Rain washes away the bad.
- I think the only way I will know I can ever truly love someone is if they get the same thrill from jumping in puddles as I do.
- I love the way forests look after a snow. I love how mystical it looks when all the boughs groan and creak under the weight.
- I find storms fascinating and beautiful. I want to go storm-chasing someday.
- Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho is the book that saved my life.
- The Harry Potter Series is the book series that grew up with me.
- The House of Leaves is the craziest and best book I think I’ve ever read.
- Un Lun Dun by China Mieville is the most fun I’ve ever had reading a book.
- With American Gods by Neil Gaiman coming up as a close second.